opening a small number of commission slots! i’m sorry i keep changing what i offer, i’m trying to find styles that are quick and fun for me to draw.
- offering full body flat-colored sketches, full colored chibis, and full bodies
- payment by paypal only, in USD. my paypal is email@example.com
- i’ll draw anything but hxc sex (i tend to draw mostly girls but i can draw men i promise)
- I send a sketch for your approval, and then the final product. i’m of course happy to make small changes to final pieces, but any big things should be changed at the sketch stage
- single characters only, sorry!
- if you’re interested, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
reblogs are loved and appreciated, thank you!!
Aaaah, my Layla is a sample now! See, look, these are great. ;u;
Okay, decided to whip this up because of the following reasons:
1) I get this question a lot. Apparently there are a ton of folks out there that are really new to paypal and while I don’t mind helping, having a good reference page for folks that shows you exactly what to do will cut down the time I spend explaining it.
2) I’ve had two flags on my account in the past year because no one check the “No Shipping Required” box. So Paypal comes to me and says “Hey you didn’t ship our their thing!!!” but I do digital commissions…there’s nothing to ship! So this step is really important!
3) I often have to give out my Paypal email over and over for this and I figured having it in one spot might help!
There will be a new page on my blog with these images and I’ll try to keep them up to date if Paypal happens to change their format! Hope this helps you guys!
(Interested in commissioning me? Check out this page here!)
Putting this on my art blog ‘fo my folks.
NEVER MENTION ANTHRO CHARACTERS, FURAFFINITY/DEVIANTART/INKBUNNY/ETC., ANYTHING OF AN ADULT NATURE OR ANYTHING EVEN MILDLY QUESTIONABLE (EVEN AVOID THINGS LIKE TRANSGENDER). PAYPAL IS A SHITTY SERVICE AND WILL LOCK YOUR ACCOUNT DOWN WITH ALL THE MONEY INSIDE IF THIS HAPPENS.
Oh my god, seriously???
Yes! They associate furries with porn. It’s recommended to not leave any comments at all for it if possible, and discuss the commissions themselves off-site.
This has happened quite a few times and if they do it, bye-bye money.
Alternatively, if people need to pay you, YOU can send THEM a request for money via PayPal, which prevents them from leaving comments in the comment box.
This prevents idiot commissioners from commenting in it like “oh I forgot plz make my character’s dick like 6 feet long ty”.
someone pointed out how her obsession w shotacon and her shota merchandise is uncomfortably based in pedophilia and she responded by throwing a tantrum on twitter w smash hit tweets like
your personal preference is little boys and you are an adult
"how dare u persecute me for romanticizing the sexual abuse of young boys"
the new place i work has 2 dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!