i made a better commission sheet !!! and messed with some prices ! i need to make some sweet cash by july 5th so anything helps !! if you can’t buy please signal boost!! <33 thank you so much !!
there we go! a brand new FRESH AS HELL commission ref
the examples are still kind of bad im sorry
AGAIN: prices range depending on complexity! if youre interested PLEASE EMAIL ME!
Hello! I’m opening commissions (for the first time?) and I want to keep it simple right now as I’m busy juggling two jobs and health problems, so here’s how it works:
Any b/w illustration you want for only $12! Portrait, bust, full body, yeah! All $12! Easy? Easy!
Message me here or email me at email@example.com if you have any questions/requests and I’ll be glad to help you out! You can check out my blog for more examples/styles of my work.
Thanks! xoxo q:-)
im opening character commissions for (hopefully) the next 2 or 3 months! The options I’ll be offering are:
- Black and white sketches - $15 AUD per character (Australian Dollars)
- Full colour characters - $25 AUD per character
- Character bags (full colour) - $40 AUD per character
If you’re interested, shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!!
Thankyou so much!
- Payment through paypal — email@example.com
- I’m fine with drawing light gore and nudity, but no heavy gore, explicit sex, etc. Please keep all content fairly PG-13!
- Please only fictional characters; I don’t really feel comfortable drawing real people, sorry!
- Please provide as many references as possible, especially if you want to specify any posing, personality, etc. Thankyou!
- For the bag meme, feel free to list anywhere between 6 - 25 items that you want in the bags (the more the better!)
Thankyou so much for reading, I hope you all have a lovely day! ♥
I beefed it on trying to post last time, but my queue is clearing up, so I’m opening up commissions again. I’m not in a serious state of emergency at the moment, but my sister and I will be moving at the end of next month and it’d be great to have to definitely have the funds to afford movers and help my sister pay off the rest of her bills.
$10 bust ($2 for color, half price for additional characters)
$ 15 Waist/Thigh-ups ($5 for colors, $8 for additional characters)
$20 full bodies ($10 for colors, $15 for additional characters)
Outfit designs/line ups starting at $30
Cutesy Simple Animations starting at $9 per character
You are also free to browse my blog for other things you may be interested in.
Prices will vary depending on the complexity of the character, but is open to negotiation.
If you are interested, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org with references ready.
To those that are waiting on revised commissions, I will also have yours out as soon as possible.
Any all all help will be greatly appreciated!
why don’t all nair products just say “only works on the most thin and fair of hair that doesn’t even need to be removed”
Hyrule Warriors - Agitha
MY ENTIRE LIFE HAS LED UP TO THIS MOMENT
A character I never ever expected to be playable.
i just wanna share this because it’s rly good